Key Topics At A Glance
Day 1: Improving Chemical Programs, Proactively Treating Paraffin, Corrosion & H2S
- Optimizing Chemical Programs: Assessing how new chemistries and chemical delivery systems are cost effectively treating paraffin, corrosion and H2S whilst efficiently reducing lease operating expenses
- Reducing Paraffin Buildup : Detailed study of formations, temperatures, pressures and pump settings accessible to paraffin to predict and plan ahead before it occurs
- Paraffin Treatment: Chemical Application, Mechanical Treatment & Hot Watering: Actual case histories from fields where operators have resolved paraffin issues
- Corrosion & H2S Treatment: Cost-effective corrosion and H2S treatments being applied to draw lessons for developing sustainable chemical programs
Day 2: Chemical Delivery System, H2S Treatment, New Chemical Types, Automation & Remote Monitoring, Artificial Lift & Failure Rates
- Low-Cost Delivery Systems : Evaluating low cost chemical delivery systems to ensure chemicals effectively reach optimal depths in the system
- H2S Chemical Delivery : Evaluating techniques and delivery mechanisms to cost effectively deliver chemicals and keep wells online.
- Data Management : Making decisions on data to minimize risk and optimize cost
- Automation & Real-Time Monitoring : How automation and real-time monitoring strategies can be applied to chemical programs to ensure effective delivery treatment
- Artificial Lift Challenges :Learn how to cost effectively deliver chemical when using Rod Pumps and ESPS to reduce failure rates and maximize returns
Majors And Super Majors From Lucrative Plays Including:
Director Of Upstream Global Chemicals
Anadarko Petroleum Corpoation
SR Operations Manager
Production & Asset Manager
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
Lead Research Engineer - Flow Assurance
Bluestone Natural Resources
Petrotex Energy Partners
Assistant Professor (Chemical and Bimolecular Engineering)
CEO & Founder
Executive Vice President, Product Management & Marketing
Director Of Chemical Management
Senior Vice President
Key Account Manager
North American Sucker Rods Technical Sales Manager
Cost Effectively Utilizing Production Chemicals To Reduce LOE
You Are Spending Millions Of Dollars A Year On Production Chemicals And You Need To Make Sure Your Program Performs
With the current market and the oil price environment as it is, production chemicals optimization continues to be the single most important area that operators are interested in, really trying to see how they can cut their cost to optimum level, without compromising performance.
The difference now is that operators are now making decisions based on actual results, actual performance data, and not based on dollars and how much chemicals costs. That is seen to be the way forward to minimize risks and optimize costs.
With this in view, the re-engineered 2nd Annual Production Chemical Optimization 2016 congress will deliver brand new success stories, new technologies and innovative ways of operating chemical programs to efficiently reduce lease operating expenses, whilst optimizing costs, performance and reducing risk.
The 2nd Annual Production Chemicals Optimization Congress 2016 will address every single aspect of production chemical programs, focusing on significantly reducing costs in current sub-$40 price environment.
Register Today To Learn About:
- Cost-Effective Solutions For Paraffin And Corrosion Control And H2S Scavenging
- Tracking Results To Evaluate The Performance Of Your Chemical Program
- Best Practice Case Studies On Low Cost Delivery And Deployment Methods
- Success Stories On Applying New Chemistries To Address Problems With Specific Wells
Key Benefits Of Attending
The thorough research process clearly established that chemicals continues to form a significant part of LOE
- "Chemical costs are a problem 2nd highest operating cost. We spend millions of dollars on chemicals and we want to make sure that they are optimized for performance and we have a strategy to minimize the cost of chemicals'
- "On our medium sized fields, we spend well into the millions a year on chemicals. How do we save money and how do we make sure we are getting good value on that ? "
It is vital that you know your chemical program options are. This conference will help you do just that.
- Understanding The KPIs Of Chemical Treatment
Last year, some of the case studies saw mechanisms and rule of thumbs being used but what delegates didn't really see was a reasoning for why they were being used. If you had corrosion issues, how did that rule come about and why? This year's event includes a specially designed key performance indicators panel to showcase what KPIs work for large, mid-sized and small operators.
- A Much Greater Focus On Case Studies From The Most Lucrative Plays
A greater number of case studies are being brought from the Permian Basin, which continues to be highly lucrative despite the lower prices. Hear from and make yourself visible to operators who are actively spending millions on chemicals, but also want to ensure they are getting good value.
- Emphasis On Proactive Rather Than Reactive Measures To Mitigate Paraffin, Corrosion And H2S Issues
Now that operators are fully aware of that kind of issues that they are likely to face and they know that something is going to react in a certain way, they want to predict and plan ahead before those issues occurs. The 2nd Annual Production Chemical Optimization 2016 not only looks at chemicals for treatment where issues may have arisen, but at the same time prioritizes paraffin mitigation as a much greater priority.