From our previous Production & Artificial Lift conferences
"I was impressed with the qualifications of the speakers. This is one of the most organised congresses"
"This congress provided industry based knowledge, without the sales pitch of specific vendors"
"I particularly enjoyed hearing about others' achievements and failures with newer technologies"
"American Business Conferences events always deliver actionable intelligence and quality speakers"View
"American Business Conferences set the bar high for my first business conference! It was a perfect blend"
"I learned a great deal that I will be able to use in improving our own performance"View
2017 Agenda Highlights
Brand New Focus Areas In 2017: Detailed Approach To Production Chemicals Optimization
> PRE-CONFERENCE TRAINING COURSE & WORKSHOP: JUNE 27
> MAIN TWO-DAY CONFERENCE: JUNE 28 & 29
> HIGHLIGHTS OF CONFERENCE DISCUSSIONS ON DAY 1
- Cost-Effective Chemical Optimization > Success Stories From The Permian & Bakken
- Drive Down Well Bore Failures To Reduce Artificial Lift Failures
- Manage The Negative Impacts Of Chemical Programs On Rod Pumped & Gas Lifted Wells Failures
- Chemical Solutions For Paraffin Management & Control To Save Remedial Time And Avoid Shut-Ins
- Smarter Paraffin Control & Remediation To Ensure Paraffin And Crude Continues To Flow, While Keeping Overheads Low
- Latest Out-Of-The-Box Alternative Wax Treatments That Are Raising The Industry Standards For Paraffin Management
- CO2 Corrosion Monitoring & Handling: Detailed Treatment Approach To One Of The Bakken's Biggest Cost Drivers
> HIGHLIGHTS OF CONFERENCE DISCUSSIONS ON DAY 2
- Achieve The Balance Between Production Volume & Chemical Cost And Treat Wells Using New Chemicals, New Delivery Systems And Automation
- Apply New Production Chemistries That Perform Better Than Industry Standards
- Treat Scale/H2S Build-Up In The Presence of Iron, Without Causing Production Losses
- Understand The Economics & Smart Operation Of H2S Scavengers To Optimize Chemical Spend
- Prevent Salt/Inhibition Deposition While Reducing Water Usage
- Cost-Effectively Combine Chemicals Usage And Water Treatment Equipment To Remove Contaminants And Meet Reuse Specifications
- Evaluate Innovative Chemical Injection And Delivery Systems To Ensure The Right Amount Of Chemicals Reach Optimal DepthsIn The Wellbore