Locus Bio-Energy Solutions
Locus Bio-Energy Solutions LLC is a Cleveland, OH based startup that has developed patent-pending, cost effective and environmentally clean microbe-based solutions for a variety of different applications such as paraffin control, asphaltene dispersal, enhanced oil and gas recovery, viscosity reduction, and H2S control amongst others.
Our scientists are globally recognized in the fields of microbiology and fermentation systems, with hundreds of patents and successful industrial and government engagements under their belt.
With our patented fermentation technology and deep knowledge of microbial applications, Locus aims to provide a more effective and disruptive alternative to traditional oil and gas technology.
2017 Agenda Highlights
Brand New Focus Areas In 2018: Detailed Approach To Production Chemicals Optimization
> PRE-CONFERENCE TRAINING COURSE & WORKSHOP: JUNE 26
> MAIN TWO-DAY CONFERENCE: JUNE 27 & 28
> HIGHLIGHTS OF CONFERENCE DISCUSSIONS ON DAY 1
- Improved Production Chemical Regimes: E&P plans of action & competitive strategies of success to optimize recovery & runtime at a profitable rate
- Maximize The Value Of Your Chemical Program: Correlate chemical cost per gallon and performance to establish the ROI of chemical programs
- New & Innovative Production Chemistries: Optimize chemical selection & injection to treat horizontal wells
- Optimal Injection Rate: Maximize well performance, achieve 100% schedule conformance and avoid over and under injecting
- Chemical Delivery Systems: Ensure chemicals reach optimal downhole depths to treat horizontals
- Smarter Paraffin & Corrosion Management: Tried-and-tested application to inhibit, control & eliminate paraffin
> HIGHLIGHTS OF CONFERENCE DISCUSSIONS ON DAY 2
- Optimal Chemical Monitoring Programs: Monitor chemical injection accuracy & timelines and chemical performance
- Monitor & Track Tank & Pump Levels : Know volumes of chemicals being used daily & monthly to avoid over-injection
- Scale Management Strategies : Learn how to manage scale with new chemicals & technologies
- H2S Treatment Strategies : Application of innovative non-Triazine based scavengers
- Unique Chemical Blends: Double and triple combination products to treat paraffin, corrosion, scale and/or H2S simultaneously
- Bacteria & TDS Monitoring & Treatment Regimes: Produced water management from a chemical perspective
- Optimize Chemical Delivery: Batch treatment | Continuous Injectionchieve