Locus Bio-Energy Solutions
Locus Bio-Energy Solutions LLC is a Cleveland, OH based startup that has developed patent-pending, cost effective and environmentally clean microbe-based solutions for a variety of different applications such as paraffin control, asphaltene dispersal, enhanced oil and gas recovery, viscosity reduction, and H2S control amongst others.
Our scientists are globally recognized in the fields of microbiology and fermentation systems, with hundreds of patents and successful industrial and government engagements under their belt.
With our patented fermentation technology and deep knowledge of microbial applications, Locus aims to provide a more effective and disruptive alternative to traditional oil and gas technology.
2017 Agenda Highlights
Brand New Focus Areas In 2017: Detailed Approach To Production Chemicals Optimization
> PRE-CONFERENCE TRAINING COURSE & WORKSHOP: JUNE 27
> MAIN TWO-DAY CONFERENCE: JUNE 28 & 29
> HIGHLIGHTS OF CONFERENCE DISCUSSIONS ON DAY 1
- Cost-Effective Chemical Optimization > Success Stories From The Permian & Bakken
- Drive Down Well Bore Failures To Reduce Artificial Lift Failures
- Manage The Negative Impacts Of Chemical Programs On Rod Pumped & Gas Lifted Wells Failures
- Chemical Solutions For Paraffin Management & Control To Save Remedial Time And Avoid Shut-Ins
- Smarter Paraffin Control & Remediation To Ensure Paraffin And Crude Continues To Flow, While Keeping Overheads Low
- Latest Out-Of-The-Box Alternative Wax Treatments That Are Raising The Industry Standards For Paraffin Management
- CO2 Corrosion Monitoring & Handling: Detailed Treatment Approach To One Of The Bakken's Biggest Cost Drivers
> HIGHLIGHTS OF CONFERENCE DISCUSSIONS ON DAY 2
- Achieve The Balance Between Production Volume & Chemical Cost And Treat Wells Using New Chemicals, New Delivery Systems And Automation
- Apply New Production Chemistries That Perform Better Than Industry Standards
- Treat Scale/H2S Build-Up In The Presence of Iron, Without Causing Production Losses
- Understand The Economics & Smart Operation Of H2S Scavengers To Optimize Chemical Spend
- Prevent Salt/Inhibition Deposition While Reducing Water Usage
- Cost-Effectively Combine Chemicals Usage And Water Treatment Equipment To Remove Contaminants And Meet Reuse Specifications
- Evaluate Innovative Chemical Injection And Delivery Systems To Ensure The Right Amount Of Chemicals Reach Optimal DepthsIn The Wellbore