4th Annual Production Chemicals Optimization Unconventional Oil & Gas 2018
Each congress has been well attended by leading E&Ps in the industry, including Noble Energy, Apache Corporation, Pioneer Natural Resources, Crownquest Operating, Chevron, Red Willow Production Company, BHP Billiton, Nexen Energy, Marathon Oil, Black Swan Energy, Paramount Resources, Oak Ridge Natural Resources, North Shore Energy, Antero Resources, Anadarko Petroleum, Hess Corporation, Liberty Resources, Jonah Energy, Caerus Oil & Gas,Vanguard Natural Resources, QEP Resources, Fifth Creek Energy, WPX Energy, Sandridge Energy, Le Norman Operating, US EPA and more
Previous events In The Oil & Gas Conference Series Include:
Permian Basin Optimization Strategies 2017
Cost-Effective Produced Water Management Marcellus & Utica
Well Site Automation
Produced Water Quality Recycling & Reuse
Flexible And Cost-Effective Well Site Facilities Onshore
DID YOU KNOW?
We have held over 200 Summits in the Oil and Gas space since 2010, with over 15,000 attendees.
Our Oil and Gas Summits have taken place globally across the USA, Canada, South America, Asia and Europe.
Our speakers have included; Chesapeake, Anadarko, Shell, BP, ConocoPhillips, Statoil, PennWest Exploration, Chevron, Apache Corporation, Hess Corporation, Continental Resources, PetroBakken, Talisman Energy, Plains Exploration and Production, Arsenal Energy, Crescent Point Energy, EnerVest Operating, Marathon Oil Company, Halcon Resources, QEP Resources, Hunt Oil Company, WPX Energy, and many more.
Our Sponsors and Exhibitors have include Phillips 66, Halliburton, Baker Hughes, Schlumberger, WorleyParsons, Weatherford, Core Laboratories, Inc., Calfrac Well Services and Nalco, to name a few.
For more information on our groundbreaking events click here.
2017 Agenda Highlights
Brand New Focus Areas In 2017: Detailed Approach To Production Chemicals Optimization
> PRE-CONFERENCE TRAINING COURSE & WORKSHOP: JUNE 27
> MAIN TWO-DAY CONFERENCE: JUNE 28 & 29
> HIGHLIGHTS OF CONFERENCE DISCUSSIONS ON DAY 1
- Cost-Effective Chemical Optimization > Success Stories From The Permian & Bakken
- Drive Down Well Bore Failures To Reduce Artificial Lift Failures
- Manage The Negative Impacts Of Chemical Programs On Rod Pumped & Gas Lifted Wells Failures
- Chemical Solutions For Paraffin Management & Control To Save Remedial Time And Avoid Shut-Ins
- Smarter Paraffin Control & Remediation To Ensure Paraffin And Crude Continues To Flow, While Keeping Overheads Low
- Latest Out-Of-The-Box Alternative Wax Treatments That Are Raising The Industry Standards For Paraffin Management
- CO2 Corrosion Monitoring & Handling: Detailed Treatment Approach To One Of The Bakken's Biggest Cost Drivers
> HIGHLIGHTS OF CONFERENCE DISCUSSIONS ON DAY 2
- Achieve The Balance Between Production Volume & Chemical Cost And Treat Wells Using New Chemicals, New Delivery Systems And Automation
- Apply New Production Chemistries That Perform Better Than Industry Standards
- Treat Scale/H2S Build-Up In The Presence of Iron, Without Causing Production Losses
- Understand The Economics & Smart Operation Of H2S Scavengers To Optimize Chemical Spend
- Prevent Salt/Inhibition Deposition While Reducing Water Usage
- Cost-Effectively Combine Chemicals Usage And Water Treatment Equipment To Remove Contaminants And Meet Reuse Specifications
- Evaluate Innovative Chemical Injection And Delivery Systems To Ensure The Right Amount Of Chemicals Reach Optimal DepthsIn The Wellbore