Sponsor or Exhibit
Premium Content- Over 12 E&P Case Studies Being Presented Online Over 2 Days - Previous virtual event participants have told us that listening to our industry speakers has provided valuable insights into the activities and focus of operators, helping them understand future product requirements, potential challenges, and new opportunities. You can watch all presentations live in real time, and pose questions to our speakers, plus access the recorded video sessions and presentation materials once the event is finished for your future reference.
Building Connections - The Virtual event serves to bring the oil & gas production chemicals community together at one time, in one place, to listen to engaging content and share ideas on future solutions and technologies. You can see which participants are online at any one time, instant message other participants or speakers and participate in pre-organized video chats with speakers or other participants on topics of high interest.
Showcasing Your Solutions- We have designed a Virtual Exhibit space for companies to feature their latest technologies in the pipeline integrity space. A low cost and highly effective way of highlighting your products and services to the audience and includes your company branding, Chat function for taking enquiries and options to feature your corporate or product specific videos. Full analytics available post-event on visitors to your exhibit area.
Lead Generation Tool - Sponsors and exhibitors can benefit from additional lead generation support post-event - helping your marketing and sales team identify future prospects.
Presentation Opportunities - Sponsors can deliver a case study or technical presentation to the audience during the course of the 2 days giving them immediate exposure to our senior level attendees and connecting you personally with our speaker panel.
Audience Quality - Only senior level engineers with a high interest in the topic of this niche conference will be present, and unlike a free webinar, the engagement rate is much higher. No need to waste time - your participation will immediately connect you to the right people in the industry.
Please contact the ABC team at email@example.com or call us on (1) 800 721 3915
2020 Agenda Highlights
Presentations & Discussions Led By E&P Operators & Chemical Giants
HIGHLIGHTS OF CONFERENCE DISCUSSIONS ON DAY 1
- Preserve Shut Down & Drilled Wells: The Effectiveness Of Curtailing & Preserving Shut Down & Drilled But Uncompleted Wells From A Chemicals & Economics Perspective
- Biocide Application In Shut Down Wells: Effectively Treat Water In Shut Down To Prevent Bacteria Growth From Corroding Assets
- Protect & Optimize Producing Assets: Protect & Sustain Operations With The Assets That You Have & The Budget That You Have
- CO2 Corrosion Prediction Models: Effectively Predict & Prevent CO2 Induced Corrosion On Tubing & Equipment Downhole
- H2S Scavenger Chemical Injection: Optimize The Efficiency Of Your H2S Scavenger Injection Program To Maximize The Economics Of The Well
- Biocide Application Following Frac Hits: Assess The New Biocide Chemistries & Discover How To Apply Them To Tackle Corrosion Downhole
- Biocide Application For Lateral Wells: Effective Biocide Delivery Methods & Slow Release Chemistries To Tackle Corrosion On Lateral Wells
- Artificial Lift & Corrosion Mitigation: Assess How Different Artificial Lift Technologies Stand Up Against The Corrosion Threat
- Metallurgy For Corrosion Control: Reduce Your Maintenance & Repair Expenditure Through The Use Of Corrosion Resistant Metallurgy In Well Tubulars
- Curtailment In A Low Production Environment: How Best To Approach Questions Of Curtailing Production From A Long-Term Economic & Operational Standpoint
HIGHLIGHTS OF CONFERENCE DISCUSSIONS ON DAY 2
- Optimize Chemical Delivery: Accurately Track How Much Chemical You Are Using & Make Effective Real-Time Adjustments
- Prevent Paraffin Wax Build-Up Inside Wells: Evaluate The Performance Of Crystal Modifiers & Paraffin Dispersants In Inhibiting Paraffin Deposition
- Iron Sulfide Scaling Prevention: Inhibit Scaling Tendancies Using The Latest Chemistries To Reduce Failures & Improve Profitability
- Accurate Field Testing & Modelling: New Testing Technologies Which Allow For The Accurate Modelling & Testing Of Conditions & Chemicals Downhole
- Remote Tank Monitoring: Evaluate The Effectiveness Of Remote Tank Monitoring In Tracking Chemical Usage & Reducing Chemical Spend
- Advanced Data Analytics For Chemical Injection: Advanced Data Analytics & The Digitization Of Chemical Injection To Increase Efficiency & Effectiveness
- Hydrate & Asphaltene Control: Discover The New Inhibitor Chemistries That Will Lessen Precipitation & Enhance Flow
- Invest For Long-Term Economic Prosperity: Prioritize Investment In Your Chemical Program To Reduce Failures & Prepare For An Eventual Market Rebound