WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Meet The Senior Decisions Makers With Job Titles Including:
VPs, COOs, CTOs, Directors, Managers, Engineers, Leads, Specialists, Coordinators, Analysts, Foremans, Superintendents, Advisors, Scientists in...
- Chemical Treatments
- Chemical Programs
- Flow Assurance
- Integrity Management
- Production Superintendents
- Production Engineering
- Data Management
Plus Leading Technology & Service Providers In:
- Paraffin Inhibitors
- Paraffin Dispersants
- Crystal Modifiers
- Corrosion Solvents
- Sampling Service Companies
- Combination Products/Blends
- Scale Squeezers
- H2S Scavengers
- Non-Triazene Based Scavengers
- Dissolvable Systems
- Coil Tubing Companies
- Chemical Atomizers
- Chemical Pumps
- Automated Chemical Pumps
- Treater Trucks
- Continuous injection systems
- Capillary Strings
- Production Chemical Automation
- Real-Time Monitoring
- Automated Chemical Injection Solutions
- Remote Tank Level Monitoring
- Downhole Chemical Automation
- Data Analytics
- Process Reporting Solutions
- Business Intelligence Tools
LEADING NORTH AMERICAN THOUGHT LEADERS SHARING KNOWLEDGE ON PRODUCTION CHEMICALS OPTIMIZATION
Mohsen AchourCorrosion Management & Asset Integrity SME
Raj RapakaGlobal Blockchain Lead
Khlefa EsaklulMaterials & Corrosion Engineer
Deanna CallahanTechnical Engineering Manager
Tall City Exploration III
R. Dean Foreman Ph.DChief Economist - Policy, Economics & Regulatory Affairs
Texas Oil & Gas Association
Veronica CortezProduction Engineer
Vista Oil & Gas
John RoffOperations Engineer
Pioneer Natural Resources
Operator Led Case Studies On Improving Well Performance, Delivering Cost Savings Per Barrel & Ensuring Profitability Of Marginal Wells
INNOVATIVE CHEMICAL MANAGEMENT THAT NOT ONLY MAXIMIZES EFFICIENCY BUT ALSO MINIMIZES EMISSIONS AND LEAKS
“I’d be interested in learning about the direction the industry is going on automating the reporting process. Sometimes there is a tremendous lag between the data being generated, until it gets reviewed, interpreted, and identified to prompt action on the chemical programme. What can we do to automate that process and make it as close to real time as possible?” Chemical Advisor, US E&P
This year's conference takes a bold new direction, moving beyond the traditional focus on cost reduction to explore innovative and sustainable solutions for oilfield chemicals optimization. The conference will delve into the complexities of achieving production efficiency while simultaneously reducing methane emissions and leaks, with a deep dive into the latest chemical options that are more sustainable and environmentally friendly. Exploring cutting-edge techniques for identifying greener chemicals, as well as combining chemical applications with mechanical solutions to achieve better outcomes.
Day 1 looks at various technical solutions for reducing environmental impacts and emissions, exploring chemical treatments and remote monitoring solutions to fit different budgets. Day two focuses on the hottest chemicals topic of 2023 – finding sustainable procurement and supply chain solutions, including finding alternative sourcing options and reliable substitutes to some of the proprietary chemicals that monopolize some market segments. We will also examine the latest in corrosion mechanisms and the specific application of green solutions for different types of corrosion. Data science and remote monitoring will be integrated throughout all the conference themes, exploring innovative ways to measure corrosion and optimize chemical dosage as well as monitor emissions and leaks.
Automation and data science is already revolutionizing the application and dosing of chemicals, making real-time decisions based on monitoring data. Such approaches to automation will be integrated throughout the entire event to address key problems. Exploring how to apply automation and data science to improve chemical dosing and monitoring of emissions and corrosion, offering practical solutions that attendees can apply in their own operations.
While green chemicals are already available on the market, we will also evaluate the environmental impact of coatings and smart inhibitors, including treatments in production completions and fracking. We will carefully evaluate the pros and cons of different biodegradable options and explore a range of green strategies for corrosion inhibitors, made up of mechanical and chemical fixes. The event focuses on the environmental impact of the chemicals used in both completions and production.
We also explore every aspect of methane emissions and leaks, including chemical treatments and compatibility testing.
Highlighting the successful implementation of real-time monitoring, as well as the different options that cater to the budgetary requirements of large and junior E&Ps.
The growing importance of carbon capture as a potential revenue generator for oil and gas companies will also be a key topic, with an exclusive panel dedicated to this emerging application.
As we hope you will determine from the attached agenda, our goal is to provide a high-level platform for exploring every avenue to minimize the environmental impact of upstream oil and gas production, particularly focusing on the wellbore, flowlines, and related surface equipment, while optimizing production efficiency.
This year's event presents new challenges and opportunities for production chemical engineers, and we are excited to welcome you to this paradigm-shifting conference in June.
“ESP failures are the most expensive artificial lift type. Every failure is a quarter million dollars. I’d like to hear from the chemical vendors on what they see as the route cause of these failures. Is it gas interference? Is it sand? How can they help in reducing the failure rate?” Artificial Lift Chemical Advisor, Permian E&P
Solutions And Insights Across Strategic Priority Learning Areas Including:
- Optimizing Greener Chemical Combinations To Reduce Emissions
- Utilizing Automation & Data Science To Improve Chemical Dosing And Monitoring To Reduce Emissions & Improve Efficiency
- Implementing Environmentally Friendly Production Process Innovations & Monitoring The Wellbore For Methane Leaks
- Deep Dive Into Chemicals Selection & Business Case For Carbon Capture
- Developing A More Sustainable And Resilient Supply Chain For Oilfield Chemicals
- Reduce Lead Times And Overcome Manufacturing And Shipping Restrictions
- Evaluating Corrosion Mechanisms & Root Causes For Equipment Failure & Methane Leaks In Detail
- Best Practices On Developing Greener Chemical Treatment Programs That Address All Of The Underlying Factors For Corrosion, H2s & Scaling
- Utilizing Data Science (Predictive Analytics), Automation & Monitoring Devices To Optimize Corrosion Inhibitors & Reduce Equipment Failures
“A big focus for all the operators is how do they measure and capture the ROI on their chemical management programmes? What does good data management look like and what business intelligence tools can enable that process?” Production Engineer, Permian Operator
Choose to Attend In-Person Or Access Online Via Live Streaming
(With Connection Opportunities to the Live Audience)
If you can't make the in-person conference you have the choice to attend virtually using our state of the art Live Stream technology through our virtual platform functionality.
In Person Networking!
After such a long wait to get back in the same room as your peers. Enjoy our Evening Drinks Reception, Live Exhibitor Showcases and those chance encounters that spread ideas and build partnerships.
Never Miss A Moment With Our Virtual Platform
Our tried and tested Live Stream Technology means you can interact with our entire 2-Day Event from the comfort of your home. Never miss an insight with the ability to play back any event. And network virtually, meet like-minded peers with our themed chat rooms or invite specific attendees to your own custom-made meeting room.
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
IDENTIFYING MORE SUSTAINABLE AND ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY SOLUTIONS
- Understanding which chemicals have limitations in terms of their effectiveness and potential environmental impact
- Assessing the effectiveness of greener corrosion inhibitors and solutions with lower concentrations
- The future roadmap on tackling h2s while reducing environmental impact
- Assessing the viability of green scale-treatment techniques based on their cost-effectiveness
- Improving chemical treatments & implementing mechanical fixes to minimize the chemical reactions that can lead to emissions downhole
- Assess real-time monitoring solutions for methane emissions downhole & at the surface
- Using machine learning algorithms, trained on historical data, to predict the optimal dosage & application of chemicals in real-time
- Understanding the impact of greener fracking fluids & treatments for completions and how they interact with production chemicals to reduce the overall environmental impact
- Evaluating the economic feasibility of carbon capture, utilization and storage based on well characteristics, implementation costs, and potential revenue streams
CHEMICALS PROCUREMENT AND SUPPLY CHAIN SOLUTIONS
- Global megatrends on navigating challenges and opportunities in upstream chemicals supply chain & procurement
- Identifying procurement solutions to reduce lead times, ensure that the cost-competitive chemicals are available when needed, and streamline supply chain management
- Identifying reliable and cost-effective alternatives to the proprietary chemicals that dominate the market
- Best practice vendor management & strategies for navigating hazardous chemical shipping regulations
- Applications of blockchain technology in the chemical procurement & supply chain
INNOVATIONS IN CORROSION MITIGATION
- Selecting the most appropriate treatment & mechanical solution for pitting corrosion considering the environmental impact of each solution
- Making a case for real-time monitoring of corrosion inhibitors using electrochemical techniques
- Predicting inhibitor performance using computer modelling to simulate the corrosion process
- The capabilities and limitations of smart inhibitors using nanotechnology and other advanced materials, to provide targeted and controlled releases to reduce environmental impact