WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Meet The Senior Decisions Makers With Job Titles Including:
VPs, COOs, CTOs, Directors, Managers, Engineers, Leads, Specialists, Coordinators, Analysts, Foremans, Superintendents, Advisors, Scientists in...
- Chemical Treatments
- Chemical Programs
- Flow Assurance
- Integrity Management
- Production Superintendents
- Production Engineering
- Data Management
Plus Leading Technology & Service Providers In:
- Paraffin Inhibitors
- Paraffin Dispersants
- Crystal Modifiers
- Corrosion Solvents
- Sampling Service Companies
- Combination Products/Blends
- Scale Squeezers
- H2S Scavengers
- Non-Triazene Based Scavengers
- Dissolvable Systems
- Coil Tubing Companies
- Chemical Atomizers
- Chemical Pumps
- Automated Chemical Pumps
- Treater Trucks
- Continuous injection systems
- Capillary Strings
- Production Chemical Automation
- Real-Time Monitoring
- Automated Chemical Injection Solutions
- Remote Tank Level Monitoring
- Downhole Chemical Automation
- Data Analytics
- Process Reporting Solutions
- Business Intelligence Tools
Don't just take our word for it - see what previous attendees had to say about our events
Engineer, Chisas Operating Inc.
"Well worth the time and money"
Engineering Manager, Legacy Resources
"Great presentations full of practical real world results and technology/process application"
Senior Engineer, NSI Technologies
"My 2nd ABC conference. I recommend ABC"
VP Operations, BOPCO Ltd
"Very useful conference. A good way to share experiences, challenges and summarize with industry colleagues"
Business Development Manager, STEP Energy Services
"Clear and concise technical information without the influence of 'sales' tales"
"American Business Conferences runs nicely staged, professional looking conferences"
"Lots of good discussions and learning opportunities"
Zeitecs Inc (A Shell Tech Co.)
"Excellent program & coverage of topics discussed"
"Liked the level of technical experience"
"Great conference. Good focus on content to ensure maximum value for delegates"
GE Oil & Gas
"I really enjoyed the strong technical focus with input from multiple operators"
"I learned a great deal that I will be able to use in improving our own performance"
"American Business Conferences set the bar high for my first business conference! It was a perfect blend"
"American Business Conferences events always deliver actionable intelligence and quality speakers"
"I particularly enjoyed hearing about others' achievements and failures with newer technologies"
"American Business Conferences does a great job at every congress"
"I liked the honesty that came from the E&P companies about their projects"
"This congress provided industry based knowledge, without the sales pitch of specific vendors"
"I was impressed with the qualifications of the speakers. This is one of the most organised congresses"
"Very good conference. Great interaction between speaker and audience"
"I liked the openness and willingness to share information"
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
IDENTIFYING MORE SUSTAINABLE AND ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY SOLUTIONS
- Understanding which chemicals have limitations in terms of their effectiveness and potential environmental impact
- Assessing the effectiveness of greener corrosion inhibitors and solutions with lower concentrations
- The future roadmap on tackling h2s while reducing environmental impact
- Assessing the viability of green scale-treatment techniques based on their cost-effectiveness
- Improving chemical treatments & implementing mechanical fixes to minimize the chemical reactions that can lead to emissions downhole
- Assess real-time monitoring solutions for methane emissions downhole & at the surface
- Using machine learning algorithms, trained on historical data, to predict the optimal dosage & application of chemicals in real-time
- Understanding the impact of greener fracking fluids & treatments for completions and how they interact with production chemicals to reduce the overall environmental impact
- Evaluating the economic feasibility of carbon capture, utilization and storage based on well characteristics, implementation costs, and potential revenue streams
CHEMICALS PROCUREMENT AND SUPPLY CHAIN SOLUTIONS
- Global megatrends on navigating challenges and opportunities in upstream chemicals supply chain & procurement
- Identifying procurement solutions to reduce lead times, ensure that the cost-competitive chemicals are available when needed, and streamline supply chain management
- Identifying reliable and cost-effective alternatives to the proprietary chemicals that dominate the market
- Best practice vendor management & strategies for navigating hazardous chemical shipping regulations
- Applications of blockchain technology in the chemical procurement & supply chain
INNOVATIONS IN CORROSION MITIGATION
- Selecting the most appropriate treatment & mechanical solution for pitting corrosion considering the environmental impact of each solution
- Making a case for real-time monitoring of corrosion inhibitors using electrochemical techniques
- Predicting inhibitor performance using computer modelling to simulate the corrosion process
- The capabilities and limitations of smart inhibitors using nanotechnology and other advanced materials, to provide targeted and controlled releases to reduce environmental impact